Child Care Aides, Child Care Assistants, & Child Care TeachersAACO Dept of Recreation & Parks - Childcare
Child Care Aides, Child Care Assistants, & Child Care Teachers
AACO Department of Recreation & Parks - Childcare
Part-time positions throughout AA County:
- Child Care Aides,
- Child Care Assistants, &
- Child Care Teachers
- Hours before and after school—have your evenings and weekends free
- $10.10 per hour —$13.25 per hour. based on qualifications and experience to start *Up to 12 paid designated holidays
- Paid training to move up in position
- Financial Assistance to attend workshops, classes, and training directly related to child care.
- Health Benefits for Center Directors
- Programs licensed through MSDE, participation in MD EXCELS, Credentialing assistance for staff. (Teachers must have 45 hour Child Development and 45 hour School Age Curriculum or equivalent coursework)
- Must be at least 16 years old (Parent or Guardian must accompany minors on interviews)
Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks Child Care Division 1 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Suite 105, Annapolis, Md. 21401
Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks offers a state-licensed child care program that provides a safe and supportive environment in accordance with the Maryland State Department of Education’s standards.