Annual Fund Manager
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY invites applications for the position of
Annual Fund Manager
AACPL’s 16 branches serve 579,000+residents, with an annual circulation of over 5.2 million items. For more information about our services, visit our website at http://www.aacpl.net.
- REGULAR STAFF –ANNUAL FUND MANAGER - 1 Opening – Fulltime at Library Headquarters
- Grade 20MA – 37.5 hours/week
- Salary Range: $63,090 - $111,341
Excellent benefits package includes eligibility to earn up to 4 weeks of annual leave, starting with first year of employment.
- RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: This is management level work responsible for developing and implementing the Foundation’s annual fund activities to include individual solicitations, direct mail, social media, email and special events. The annual fund goals are accomplished though identifying, cultivating, stewarding and soliciting current and potential donors. This individual will also represent the Library Foundation by serving, as needed, on leadership teams for the Anne Arundel County Public Library.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations or related field, supplemented by at least three years’ experience working in a non-profit, fundraising environment with managerial experience overseeing annual fund, special events, and/or donor cultivation programs or an equivalent combination of experience and training that has provided the knowledge, abilities, and skills listed in the job description. Interest in obtaining Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) Certification is desired.
- TO APPLY: Send cover letter, resume and completed AACPL Employment Application Form to email@example.com. To download the AACPL employment application form (Using the Library - Job Announcements/Volunteer Opportunities) visit our website at http://www.aacpl.net. All required application materials must be received no later than September 28, 2020.
- TIMETABLE: Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted no later than September 30, 2020. Interviews will tentatively be held the week of October 5, 2020. Estimated start date is late-October.
This position is open to all candidates that meet the qualifications. Anne Arundel County Public Library values diverse perspectives and life experiences. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliations, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The Library encourages people of all backgrounds to apply. If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Office at 410-222-7107, (www.mdrelay.org). revised 9/15/20