At Home Care, Inc.
15304 Spencerville Ct Ste 101
Burtonsville, MD 20866
At Home Care, Inc. has offered quality care giving since 1977 by recruiting the best and appreciating the special people who bring the best in care to private duty needs in the Metro Washington area. Our service territory includes Mont., PG., Howard and Anne Arundel Counties. Our programs include Hourly and Live-In Care on Part-time and Full-time basis.
- Licensed CNA
- Minimum of 1 year experience at an agency, nursing home, assisted living or group home
- Passion for improving quality of life for aging residents
- Comfortable working with elderly patients and those with special needs
- Familiarity with symptoms and signs of improvement for various medical conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer service, patience, empathy and compassion
- Effective communication skills, including active listening, writing, speaking and reading comprehension
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Fast and adaptive problem-solving abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of patient care policies and regulations
- Physical strength and stamina
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Personal Care & Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Activity & Appointment Assistance
- Medical Reminders
- Exercise Assistance
Give us the opportunity to give you an opportunity.
- To apply, click the "Apply Now" button below and send us your resume.
- For more information, call us at 301-421-0200 Monday thru Friday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees
without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status,
physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.