Inside Business-to-Business SalesAutomotive Training Institute
Automotive Training Institute, ATI is a nationally known and well-respected coaching and training management company, supporting independent shop owners in the automotive repair aftermarket. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our growing team in Linthicum, Maryland.
If you want your performance to match your income, with complete control of your earnings, then ATI is for you. We are looking for persistent, dedicated and hungry Inside Sales Development Reps to join our growing family. We say family, because that is what you will be a part of.
It is our goal to build relationships to encourage automotive shop owners to attend a 1-day workshop event. At these workshops, ATI will help shop owners explore the aspects of owning a business, discuss current trends in the industry, and coach them on ways to increase profits.
Why you should apply!
Base pay with unlimited income potential, first year income can reach $60,000+
Spiffs and games to make selling fun, basketball, Kan-Jam and other activities to break up your day.
M-F business hours only, no weekends.
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance and more.
What we need from you:
• Develop a rapport with independent shop owners across the country to learn about the current business successes and challenges they are experiencing
• Call automotive shop owners from a pre-generated list of contacts that have previously shown an interest in the programs available from ATI, no cold calling
• Display a sincere interest helping shop owners who may want to learn more about our services to improve their business, year after year
• Be coach-able and comfortable dealing with array of personalities in a fast-paced phone sales environment
• Display a strong will for pushing through rejection, overcoming obstacles and solving problems
• Be an effective communicator, active listener, empathize when talking to automotive shop personnel over the phone
• Listen, prioritize and organize information gathered to create responses that will encourage the shop owner that he or she can benefit from attending one of our workshops
“Here at ATI we know a company’s most valuable asset is its’ associates. We work hard to ‘get it right the first time’ by helping achievers soar!” – Richard C Menneg, President
As an Inside Sales Representative for the Automotive Training Institute, you must display a positive, friendly attitude and a willingness to learn. We are seeking sales professionals who are dedicated to consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals. Naturally, you must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Additional requirements of the Automotive Training Institute include:
High School diploma; Associate's degree, a plus
Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience, outside sales experience, preferred
Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
Average to above computer skills