Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer/Designer - This is an Entry Level Position - Applicant must have a BS in Civil Engineering or related degree. EIT preferred.
Civil Engineer/Designer must also have:
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D and Excel
- Knowledge of Stormwater Management design techniques
Civil Engineer/Designer will:
- Assist with the daily operations of specific projects with respect to plan production, quality assurance and technical engineering.
- Assist the Project Manager with technical design in AutoCAD 3D
- Civil Engineer/Designer will receive training for executing pre-established engineering design tasks relative to site civil engineering such as road design, utilities, storm drain and storm water management, sanitary sewer, site grading and sediment and erosion control.
- Assist with Administrative services such as daily time sheet, client contact, phone calls and standardization of procedures for projects.
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, MD is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm specializing in private land development projects. This is a growing firm with opportunity to cross-train in various aspects of land development engineering. Great environment, 401K with match, paid time off, excellent compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, life and long and short-term disability insurance.