Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer/Designer - This is an Entry Level Position - Applicant must have a BS in Civil Engineering or related field. EIT preferred.
Civil Engineer/Designer must also have:
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D and Excel
- Knowledge of Storm Water Management design and computations
Civil Engineer/Designer will:
- Assist with the daily operations of specific projects with respect to plan production, quality assurance and technical engineering.
- Assist the Project Manager with technical design in AutoCAD 3D
- Civil Engineer/Designer will be responsible for executing pre-established engineering design tasks relative to site civil engineering such as road design, utilities, storm drain and storm water management, sanitary sewer, site grading and sediment and erosion control.
- Assist with Administrative services such as daily time sheet, client contact, phone calls and standardization of procedures for projects.
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, MD is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm specializing in private land development projects. This is a growing firm with opportunity to cross-train in various aspects of land development engineering. Great environment, excellent compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability insurance. Also 401K with match and paid vacation.