Civil Engineer / Designer
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer with a BS in Civil Engineering or related degree preferred.
Civil Engineer/Designer must have:
- Experience with Maryland Storm Water Management design and computations.
- A minimum three years’ experience in land development
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
Civil Engineer/Designer will:
- Assist with the daily operations of specific projects with respect to plan productions, quality assurance and technical engineering.
- Assist the Project Manager with technical design in AutoCAD 3D
- Civil Engineer will be responsible for executing pre-established engineering design tasks relative to site civil engineering such as road design, utilities, storm drain and storm water management, sanitary sewer, site grading and sediment and erosion control.
- Occasionally assist with client contact and phone calls.
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, MD is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm specializing in private land development projects. Great environment, excellent compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability insurance. Also, 401K with match and paid time off.
We are offering a sign on bonus!