Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer with a BS in Civil Engineering or related degree preferred.
Civil Engineer/Designer must have:
- Experience with Maryland Stormwater Management design and computations
- A minimum of three years’ experience in land development
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
Civil Engineer/Designer will:
- Assist with the daily operations of specific projects with respect to plan productions, quality assurance and technical engineering
- Assist the Project Manager with technical design in AutoCAD 3D
- Civil Engineer will be responsible for executing pre-established engineering design tasks relative to site civil engineering such as road design, utilities, storm drain and storm water management, sanitary sewer, site grading and sediment and erosion control
- Occasionally assist with client and government agency contact
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, Maryland is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm specializing in private land development projects. Great environment, 401K with match, paid time off, excellent compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, life and long and short-term disability insurance.
We are offering a sign on bonus!