Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis has an immediate opening for
BS in Civil Engineering or related degree preferred.
Civil Engineer/Designer must have:
- Experience with Maryland Storm Water Management design and computations.
- A minimum three years’ experience in land development
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
Civil Engineer/Designer will:
- Assist with the daily operations of specific projects with respect to plan productions, quality assurance and technical engineering.
- Assist the Project Manager with technical design in AutoCAD 3D
- Civil Engineer will be responsible for executing pre-established engineering design tasks relative to site civil engineering such as road design, utilities, storm drain and storm water management, sanitary sewer, site grading and sediment and erosion control.
- Occasionally assist with client contact and phone calls.
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, MD is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm specializing in private land development projects. Great environment, excellent compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability insurance. Also 401K with match and paid time off.
We are offering a sign on bonus!