Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with a BS in Civil Engineering. PE preferred. Succession planning opportunities available.
Project Manager must have:
- Client interface experience
- Project proposal, billing and public meeting/testimony experience
- Experience with Maryland Stormwater Management design and computations
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in land development
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
Project Manager will:
- Assist with the daily operations of specific projects with respect to project management duties, quality assurance, QA/QC and value engineering review
- Assist in proposal development as well as business development
- Assist with the daily operations of specific projects with respect to plan review and quality assurance
- Assist with client and government agency contact.
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, Maryland is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm specializing in private land development projects. Great environment, 401K with match, paid time off, excellent compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, life and long and short-term disability insurance.
We Offer a Sign On Bonus!