Mechanical Fabrication / Assembly / Machine Repair / Welding (Manufacturing)
Better Engineering is growing and expanding our production team! We are looking for individuals with technical knowledge or skills in the following areas: mechanical fabrication and assembly, welding, service and repair, electrical experience, and plumbing. We are looking for people to join our production team to build and service state of the art industrial cleaning equipment.
Good Benefits, vacation, 401K, company picnics, overtime possible, great working environment…and a brand new building!
To be successful in our company you must:
- Have an excellent safety record
- Be able to communicate in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Have the ability to interpret schematics, mechanical blueprints, and PLC ladder logic
- Understand machinery and ability to follow standard build plans
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Live within a 45 minute commute of the plant
- Some travel may be required for installations and/or service
- Be willing to work some weekends (when needed)
Please apply online and attach resume below or send resume to Jim Hall, Better Engineering Manufacturing Company, 1802 Fashion Court, Joppa, MD 21085.