Crew Leader for Gas Department
BGE (Baltimore Gas & Electric Co.) Crew Leader for Gas Department BGE (Baltimore Gas & Electric Co.) Perform all task associated with the Gas operation and directs the work for the crew in the performance of the various tasks associated with the operation. Coordinates and inspects gas work to ensure quality control, conformance to company standards and compliance of written legal contracts.
Requirement: · High school diploma or GED - Preferred
· Vocational training in a trade – Preferred
· 1 year of experience in the inside and/or outside gas contracting sector – Preferred
· Skilled with various hand and power tools – Required
· Knowledge of gas lines
· Competent operating excavators, backhoe, trencher, etc.
· Valid driver license and driving record in compliance with our policy
· OQs Certification
· Understands how to use hand and power tools Shoring Installation · Use company phone /tablet · Make decisions in an emergency situation · Meet DOT hearing requirements · Work in cramped environments, stoop, kneel, lift and crouch · Communicate with customers, inspectors, when required
· Manage job scheduling and work with some degree of latitude Salary: $32 p/h
Apply online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PLH1001/JobBoard/bf595db2-77a4-455d-ad8f-0d6a6ac04cb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=08e6f689-2aaf-451b-b1ba-da2ce9109813