Automotive Finance ManagerBILL KIDDS AUTOMOTIVE
Automotive Finance Manager
Bill Kidd’s Toyota / Volvo
Potential earnings of $80,000 – $150,000
Bill Kidd’s Volvo, a family owned and operated dealership, is seeking a dedicated Automotive Finance Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in the Auto industry and a proven track record of increasing sales volume, raising profit margins, and boosting customer satisfaction!
Who Are We?
We have been family owned and operated for over 60 years, spanning three generations of personal attention and excellent customer service. We are also a proud member of our community, supporting many local schools, hospitals, parks, and non-profit organizations.
- Sell Finance and Insurance products to customers
- Serve as a liaison between customers and lenders
- Work with lenders to obtain bank financing
- Review credit applications
- Ensure company’s compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Promote additional products
- Operate Docupad platform to present products
- Assist in closing deals
A Finance Manager works with the customer and sales consultant to review finance and leasing options with the customer. He/she will also offer optional products such as GAP, extended warranties, and prepaid maintenance. The Finance Manager will process all necessary documents for the sales transaction, working with the lenders to provide all required documentation and conclude the deal in a timely manner.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance at an auto dealership
- Must have a thorough understanding of financial and market data and be proficient in state and federal regulations
- Mandatory background check and drug test
- Good driving record
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience is preferred.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401(k)
- Paid vacation
- Excellent work environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer