Director, Strategic Outreach Marketing
BrightKey, Inc. Annapolis Junction, MD Full-time Advertising / Marketing / Public Relations
Posted on March 26, 2021
- Works with the Business Development and executive teams to provide information regarding outbound call center goals, strategies, and pricing to incorporate within proposals to both current and prospective clients.
- Drives ongoing work within the Strategic Outreach client base; promotes new services to achieve maximum program results.
- Works with Business Development to seek new prospective customer sources and provides marketing recommendations.
- Maintains timely entries for all Strategic Outreach and marketing activities within the company CRM, creates and updates client contact information and maintains activity and workflow reports.
- Works with the operations team to coordinate the development and ongoing support of new services.
- Conducts research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
- Uses formulas, percentage calculations, cross-tabulation, and other statistical analysis to gather campaign metrics and key findings to create comprehensive reports for client presentation.
- Creates and maintains result synopses of all Strategic Outreach campaigns for trend tracking and analysis and develops a case study library of successful programs.
- Hosts program implementation meetings and coordinates campaign objectives, deliverables, and timelines with the operations team.
- Develops new comprehensive outbound calling scripts and continuously supports each program by working closely with the operations team to gather feedback for ongoing campaigns to modify scripts as process improvements occur.
- Participates in ongoing client meetings to review program progress while ensuring adherence to contractual obligations and SLA’s.
- Develops and maintains a template system for launch call questionnaires, scripts, and reports.
- Ensures that new and amended scripts are distributed to appropriate personnel and trains staff in accordance with the new or modified language.
- Maintains appropriate working knowledge of client products and services relevant to outreach campaigns.
- 3+ years of Strategic Outreach Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication preferred but not required
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word