Coordinator, Corporate GivingCarroll Community College
Coordinator, Corporate Giving
Carroll Community College seeks a full-time Coordinator, Corporate Giving.
Responsible for identifying prospects, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporate donors. This position reports to the Director of Major Giving and Donor Relations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards group of corporate donors with emphasis on event sponsorship and giving. Looks for opportunities to move to higher levels of commitment with guidance from supervisor. Works as directed to coordinate donor activity.
- Perform professional research of donors and prospects. Integrate customized, proprietary and confidential information into donor proposals and interactions. Applies best practices and stays informed of professional standards.
- Coordinates a defined program of donor appreciation and ongoing stewardship in concert with the Director of Major Giving and Donor Relations. Articulates college mission and vision to all stakeholders, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Delivers professional presentations to donors and communicates verbal and written communications at the highest level.
- Supports major gifts campaigns and events in fundraising activities as needed.
- Develops professional donor background reports used by the college President, Executive Director, Director of Major Giving, Board members and volunteers to offer critical insight into the development of effective fundraising requests.
- Attends Board meetings. Attends professional development activities. Participates on college committees as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.