Carroll Comunity College seeks a full-time Admissions Recruiter-Advisor. Additional information may be obtained at www.carrollcc.edu
The Admissions Recruiter-Advisor is responsible for conducting activities related to outreach, recruitment, admissions activities, marketing presentations, managing events, conducting information sessions and outreach off site and virtually, working to identify new target populations, managing inquiries, meeting with students to facilitate class registration for new and prospective students, and coordinating the Student Ambassador and Tour Program. This position reports to the Senior Director of Enrollment Development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conducts activities related to outreach and recruitment.
- Prepares and conducts admissions sessions/presentation to help market and facilitate admissions processes for the College.
- Develops new outreach efforts and targets populations.
- Meets with dual enrollment students to select and register for courses.
- Develops rapport and maintains strong relationships with high school counselors to support relationships and enrollment pipeline.
- May be responsible for one or more of the following depending on the annual cycle of activities:
a. Facilitate on-site and off-site financial aid and scholarship presentations
b. Design new and effective events in a virtual environment
c. Facilitate registration process for special populations as needed
d. Join/attend advisory boards as needed
- Manages the Student Ambassador and College Tour Program.
- Works with marketing to develop continuous new/fresh social media collateral.
- Performs other duties as assigned.