Faculty - Nursing - Medical-Surgical
Faculty – Nursing – Medical-Surgical
Carroll Community College seeks a full-time Faculty Member - Nursing - Medical-Surgical.
Ten-month faculty are assigned primarily teaching duties of 30 Teacher Load Hours (TLH) during an academic year (approximately 30 credits). The work expectation for faculty is 37.5 hours per week for professional duties; however, actual hours worked on- and off-campus in any given week can vary according to grading, class preparation requirements, meeting schedules, professional development activities, and office hours. Ten-month faculty responsibilities are primarily to teach students and assess learning and secondarily to engage in professional development and to provide service to the college community. This position reports to the Chair, Allied Health, with an anticipated start date for the fall 2021 semester.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Teach the equivalent of 30-teaching load hours during an academic year
- Hold classes as scheduled
- Design assignments and/or give required assignments to measure student learning
- Provide clear and concise feedback to students in a timely manner (generally within two weeks)
- Check and respond to all emails within two business days
Additional information may be obtained at www.carrollcc.edu