Office Services Clerk Consultant
Office Services Clerk Consultant – Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP)/Cancer Prevention, Education and Screening Program (CPEST)
Work Location: Carroll County Health Department, Westminster Maryland
Office Services Clerk consultant to work up to Sixteen (16) hours per week. Must be available to work Monday – Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. You may choose to work two 8-hour days or less hours on more days. This position is an onsite work position.
The pay rate is $15.25 Per Hour.
Position Details: Clerical duties which support the operations of the Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP). Duties include completing enrollment forms, processing recall mailings, following up with clients for paperwork, scheduling appointments and reminder calls. Assisting Spanish speaking clients in the BCCP program and Cancer Prevention Education and Screening Program (CPEST) programs with enrollment, recall and reminder calls. Data entry and follow up in the CaST database.
Preferred Education: High school diploma
Preferred Experience: Experience working in an office setting as well as providing customer service on the telephone.
- Good computer skills required. Should be familiar with Microsoft word and Excel.
- Consultant position(s) do not include State of Maryland employment benefits.
- Consultant is also responsible for payment of their own employment taxes.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in an office.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is desired.
- Consultant will be required to sign a Business Associate Agreement.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter and resume and additional credentials to Carol Wilson. Please direct inquiries to Carol Wilson, Procurement Officer, 410-876-4963 for any additional questions related to this Consultant opportunity.