Director of Information Technology
The City of Westminster’s Director of Information Technology is responsible for maintaining information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions; managing hardware, software, networks, and the test website; providing training, and user support for the City’s comprehensive computer components; troubleshooting and resolving problems relating to computer (hardware and software) and related equipment throughout the City; and, working with management, other departments, and individual staff members to determine and recommend infrastructure needs.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Data Communications, Information Technology Management, Network Engineering, or a related field; seven (7) years of experience installing and maintaining servers, Microsoft networks, Novell networks, wireless networks, and websites; or, equivalent combination of education, training and related experience.
Starting salary range for this full-time, exempt position is $97,123.85 - $115,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short-Term Disability and Life)
- Paid Leave including Vacation, Sick, Family Sick, Personal, Personal Birthday, Bereavement and 10 Holidays
- Maryland State Pension System, 401(a) Matching Plan and 457 Deferred Compensation Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Westminster Family Fitness Center Membership
TO APPLY: Application and resume will only be accepted online at www.westminstermd.gov/jobs.
Questions? Call 410-848-5236. This position will remain open until filled. EOE.