Machine Learning EngineerDCS Corporation
Aberdeen, MD Full-time
Posted on December 4, 2018
DCS Corporation is looking for a highly motivated engineer to work in the area of human-autonomous agent teaming, with experience in machine learning & artificial intelligence applications.
Essential job functions:
- Work within a small team of interdisciplinary scientists and engineers to design and implement machine learning algorithms for human-agent teaming.
- Implement solutions using different software packages.
- Integrate solutions onto experimental, test hardware for Army research purposes.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related field and 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence methods and applications.
- Software development skills including C, C#, and Python.
- The applicant must be highly motivated and interested in working in both basic and applied research fields.
- Knowledge of ground vehicle systems or human physiology is considered a plus.
- Mentorship opportunities with senior staff are available.