Navwar Sensor EngineerDCS Corporation
This position is eligible for an Enhanced Employee Referral bonus and a Sign on Bonus if hired in the amount of $5,000-$10,000 dollars!
Due to a recent contract win, DCS is looking to hire a Senior Engineer with experience in electronic warfare, navigation warfare, GPS technologies and Army acquisition to support the Army’s Program Manager for Positioning, Navigation and Timing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Providing subject matter expertise on Positioning Navigation and Timing related technology and guidance for improvement of Navigation Warfare (Navwar) efforts.
- Providing system engineering advice and recommendations based upon knowledge of the principles, policies, and procedures applicable to PM products and efforts.
- Drafting, developing, and updating engineering documentation; review, and providing inputs for staffing through the PM chain of command.
- Supporting test efforts including development of test plans, coordinating test assets and facilities, overseeing test efforts and analyzing test data.
- Attend program reviews, including events leading to the review, and events after the review; attending weekly and bi-weekly integrated product teams and working groups; and providing recommendations for engineering, testing, and other improvements.
- Providing input into the development, analysis, and tracking of Integrated Master Schedules and Risks.
- Preparing, reviewing, and updating the documentation including product hardware or software configurations, performance specifications, interface control documentation, manufacturing processes, test procedures, commercial item descriptions, Engineering Change Orders, technical proposals and data support for host platform applications.
- Providing input into the drafting of Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements, Performance Specifications, and associated solicitation documentation and provide technical advice and assistance regarding proposal evaluation.
- Coordinating with PM staff (i.e. budget, engineering, logistics, and contracts planning) on program documentation such as System Engineering Plans (SEP), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), system engineering requirements products, and Cybersecurity Strategies.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a engineering field (electrical, computer science, or systems) with a minimum of 12 years of specialized experience.
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have experience in electronic warfare, GPS technologies, and Army acquisition.