Security Specialist (FSO)DCS Corporation
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus if hired in the amount of $5,000-$10,000 dollars!
DCS is actively seeking a contractor security specialist to perform the following duties as a member of its on-site Security and Program Protection Team for a Program Manager located at APG.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fulfill assigned security manager duties set forth in Army Regulation 380-5.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive security SOPs to implement applicable regulations and policies.
- Advise and assist the PM on matters pertaining to the enforcement of regulations and policies governing the acquisitions, dissemination, reproduction, transmission, safeguarding, and destruction of classified material.
- Conduct tailored security orientation briefings, annual refresher training, and debriefings.
- Assist with the administration of the organization physical security program, to include actions required to maintain Open Storage Secret (OSS) and SCIF accreditations.
- Advise and represent the PM on matters related to the classification, downgrading, de-classification, and safeguarding of national security information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- A master's degree in a specialized field plus a minimum of 6 year of applicable experience; or, a bachelor's degree in the specialized field plus 8 years of applicable experience.
- Candidates must have a Top Secret Security Clearance w/ SCI eligibility.
- Demonstrated experience in two or more of the following security disciplines: Personnel Security, Physical Security, Operations Security, Industrial Security, Communications Security, Program Protection, Information Security, and Foreign Disclosure.
- Candidates must be team-oriented, proactive/motivated, good communicators and problem-solvers with critical thinking skills.
- DoD Security Professional Education Development (SPED) Certification (SFPC, SAPPC, SPIPC, ISOC, etc).
- Experience with the following databases: Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), Security Management System (SMS), and Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD).