Administrator IIDEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE SERVICES
The Contract Compliance Coordinator will assist in DJS contracting processes and policies and assist Contractors' with technical support to maintain compliance. Responsibilities include: Assisting in the development and implementation of Interagency Agreements (IA), Memorandum Of Understanding(MOU) and Per Diem contracts. Filing contracts, obtaining Purchase Orders, Blanket Purchase orders and maintaining data on the Contract Management System (CMS) for IAs MOU's and Per Diem/Noncompetitive Negotiated Procurement of Human, Social, or Educational Service contracts. Also, establishing new agreements, award letters, renewal options, letters of intent, amendments, and budget modification.
- Review contract agreements.
- Manage, review and distribute copies of fully executed Interagency Agreements (IA) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)'s.
- Maintain a database of all existing and new contracts (IA/MOU). Provide support and technical assistance to specialty areas.
- Assist in developing new and reviewing existing contracts (IA/MOU). Assist to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Develop and review new IG/MOU agreements, renewal options, letters on intent, amendments, budget modifications.
- Submit annual reports for interagency Agreement Report ( IAAR) regarding Interagency Agreements to the Department of Budget and Management.
- Assist in the development and distribution of Interagency Agreements (IA), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Per Diem/Noncompetitive contracts.
- Negotiate Procurement of Human, Social, or Educational Service Contracts.
- Coordinate and meet specialty areas in providing technical assistance and implementation of developing Program Narrative, Budget and Budget Narrative for new and existing IOA and MOU contracts.
Manages the approvals and award process for interagency agreements, memoranda of understanding for youth programs and non-competitive negotiated rare contracts for residential and community based services for youth.
Prepares clear and concise Board of Public Works (BPW) agenda documents for submission for non-competitive negotiated rare contracts for residential community based services for youth