Project Manager (Janitorial)
Experienced Project Manager needed to manage a custodial cleaning project. Minimum of 5 years of experience directing/supervising a custodial cleaning project. Security clearance is a plus; must be able to obtain a security clearance. Contact Glenda at (410) 922-4004. email resumes to Dr. Glenda Mosley.
- Plan and coordinate technical engineering initiatives to ensure project completion within budget and schedule.
- Research compliance regulations and uphold project standards.
- Develop project implementation plans and adjust specifications for elements of a project.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual skill sets, experience, and abilities to ensure efficient completion of the project.
- Maintain budgets and make adjustments according to needs as they arise.
- Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- 5 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!