Position: Business Administrator Reports to: Chief Financial Officer Department: Finance Classification: Exempt
Manages EAC financial and general business administration.
Position Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, each essential duty and responsibility must be performed satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide Budget support during the yearly budget process
- Create GA tool report utilizing CRM database for submission to corporate
- Monitor EAC CRM Tool (SARA) for accuracy
- Support in financial closing cycle by producing quality controlling data points to ensure data fields are properly populated for accurate reporting
- Prepare monthly budget to actual analysis and other ad hoc reporting assigned by CFO • Oversee supplies ordering and inventory maintenance for company offices and process monthly expense report for office expenditures
- Work cross functionally to assist other departments (Legal, Sales, Engineering, IT, Marketing, etc.) with administrative support and requests
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to understand basic accounting principals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Ability to be trained in using new databases in a high paced environment
- Previous experience with SharePoint and/or other project management or financial databases is preferred
- Prefer individual with an active Security Clearance and or the ability to obtain one • Self-directed and demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness to problem-solve • Excellent verbal, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborative team player who can work cooperatively with a wide variety of internal and external staff and resources
- College degree (Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting preferred) or equivalent Business Administration/ Finance & Accounting experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Business Administration/ Finance & Accounting position • Experience analyzing Excel spreadsheets required
Eutelsat America Corp. Position Description 1 |Page
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Normal sitting and standing activities for an office environment.
Send an email with the position title in the subject line and include your resume, a cover letter, and your minimum salary requirement to: email@example.com Eutelsat America Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the sole standards for the position. Incumbents are expected to perform all other duties as required. Please sign below to acknowledge receipt of position description and responsibility for reviewing this document.
EAC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, and a woman's right to breastfeed), disability (physical or mental), age (18 and older), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, political affiliation, marital status, veteran or military status, tobacco use, credit information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.