Part-Time/Flex Tax and Accounting Professional Vacancy
Job Posting Description: Faragalla and Associates is seeking experienced tax and accounting professionals to join our growing and well-established full-service CPA firm on a part-time/flex schedule.
This position requires an experienced tax and/or accounting professional with strong interpersonal skills to work at minimum during tax season.
At Faragalla and Associates, we combine balanced workload and technology to deliver the best of both worlds for our clients and employees. Working with small businesses you will be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Our growing tax practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism, We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive compensation packages.
- Year-end bookkeeping/accounting for small businesses.
- Interact closely with clients to provide compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for pass through entities, including S corporations, LLCs, individual, and partnership returns
- Exercise professional judgment with respect to issue identification to develop solutions to tax issues in returns
- Help drive the success of multiple engagements in corporate, partnership, and individual taxation
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing and meeting deadlines
- Other related duties as assigned
- College degree a plus. The ideal candidate will have a background in business, finance, accounting, or tax
- Knowledge of tax laws, tax concepts and familiarity with individual and business tax returns
- 1-2 years of tax preparation, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research
- PTIN required
- Comfortable interacting with coworkers through video, in a professional way
- Prior tax preparation experience in a tax practice or retail setting required
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor or significant QuickBooks experience preferred
- Ability to proactively facilitate communication with remote supervisor related to issues arising during tax return preparation.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
- Newer model Desktop or laptop with capability for VPN and Remote Desktop connection
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- Private office/space in home to perform job duties
- Dual monitors
- Computer Camera with microphone
- Computer Speakers
Job Posting Responsibilities: Faragalla and Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Faragalla and Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.