EMTHART TO HEART AMBULANCE SERV
Hart to Heart Transportation is a private ambulance company providing service to Baltimore City as well as Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Cecil, Frederick, Harford, Howard, Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties.
If you are passionate about helping others and would like to join a superior team focused on the advancement of your career goals, Hart to Heart wants YOU! Come join us in building a culture of safety and team excellence!
Hart to Heart is looking for Maryland certified Emergency Medical Technicians - Basic (EMT - B’s)!!
EMT - B MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Maryland EMT - B certification
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- Driver’s license with safe driving record and minimum age of 21 for driver positions
- Ability to pass drug screen, criminal background check, and pre-employment behavioral interview
EMT - B BENEFITS:
- Competitive Pay ($14 - $17) with shift differentials on weekdays and weekends
- Generous Referral Bonus that can increase your base wage
- Paid new hire orientation
- Paid time off
- Free uniforms
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Company matching 401(k) retirement
- Annual training
- Advanced EMS technology within our ambulances including power stretchers
- Work with an amazing team!
***Advancement Opportunity for all EMT’s***
Open EMT Bariatric Transport Specialist Positions!!
We are currently seeking EMTs interested in providing specialty services by becoming a team member in the Bariatric Program. The EMT Bariatric Transport Specialist must be strong and able-bodied, possessing both the physical skill set and mental dexterity to deal with difficult transports requiring “out of the box” thinking and execution while preserving the safety of all parties. Hart to Heart’s Bariatric team members will provide the highest level of patient care while maintaining the dignity of the client, reducing the stress and fear patients often associate with transports because of previous bad experiences due to their physical condition.
- The EMT Bariatric Transport Specialist will receive an additional wage for performing these duties. Salary range is ($15.75 - $17.85)
- Within 30 days of hire, must pass a Level II Patient Transfer Program to include lift assessment, patient transfer and securement with additional weight, and use of proper transfer technique.
- All basic EMT minimum requirements apply for this position.