Auto Collision Repair Technician
The basic function of the Collision Repair Technician is to perform high-quality repairs to collision damaged components and assemblies within a timely schedule. Work must be performed with the up most attention to detail, quality, by company standard as well as industry standards, keeping in mind, always when delivering a finished product to our customers.
Requirements to Include but not Limited to: This position requires applicant to be knowledgeable of repair procedures, proper application, MIG STRSW welding equipment, repair methods, two-post lift, three-dimensional measuring system, basic computer data-entry and operation skills, as well as blueprinting, tear downs in the field on applicants own cognizance. Must be I-Car Certified, Welding Certified. Valid driver's license, EPA Certification, Collision Pollution and Safety awareness. The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Auto Body Technician Requirements:
- Proven experience as an auto body technician.
- Formal training as an auto body technician will be advantageous.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant safety guidelines.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Physically fit with exceptional manual dexterity.
- Observant and meticulous.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.