Job Site Foreman wanted for local residential home building company. The foreman will actively participate in work on projects, supervise field employees and be responsible for the completion of all projects in a safe and timely manner while utilizing the highest quality of workmanship.
- Actively participate in work on projects, supervise field employees and be responsible for the completion of all projects in a safe and timely manner, utilizing the highest quality of workmanship.
- Supervise and inspect work activities and coordinate work schedules for all trade contractors.
- Back-up superintendent as the OSHA competent person and articulate the relevant safety regulations for the work being performed.
- Assist with job site inspections.
Essential Job Functions:
- You must be motivated and be able to twist, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, climb stairs, walk on uneven ground, work above ground on scaffolds and below ground in ditches and lift 80 pounds.
Benefits include 6 paid holidays, vacation, 401K, medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability and accident insurance.
Salary based on experience.
All local work, Monday through Friday.