Senior Systems AnalystLatitude 36 Inc
Baltimore, MD Full-time
Posted on May 12, 2019
Senior Systems Analyst
- Tracking enterprise or divisional program and project performance against budgets, plans and schedules.
- Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to project managers and various levels of PMO management.
- Manages the integration of data from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, resource modeling, resource leveling, cost profiling, project prioritization, divisional or enterprise budgeting, periodic status reports to departments, and to enterprise executives.
- Controls costs and schedules and associated documents and manages change documentation.
- Assists other departments, implementation contractors and consultants, supports multiple project teams through the implementation of project management controls.
- Assists project managers in conducting variance analysis, performing assessments, project forecasting, managing change and producing management reports.
- BS degree in Computer Science or IT.
- 5+ years experience using Clarity PPM.
- Requires experience in ETL using SSIS, GEL Scripting, SOAP, SQL Server, XOG, Oracle DBA, Portlet Development, Experience creating reports in Crystal Reports and Business Objects Latitude 36 Inc