Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated administrative assistant.
- Proofreading and editing technical documents
- Database setup and information management
- Enforcing corporate style standards
- Preparing charts and graphics
- Coordinating with local printers and vendors
- Maintaining office supplies
- Maintaining schedules, meetings, and travel for staff as needed
- General office duties
A valid driver’s license and some travel will be required.
The successful candidate will have an associate degree (or higher) in a business administration, English, communication, marketing, graphic design, or related field, AND at least three years of relevant office experience; OR if no degree, must have at least five years of relevant office experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience with any/all of the following:
- Information management/database maintenance
- Proofing/editing technical documents
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- CRM database software
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are someone who takes initiative, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, complete the online application process for this job posting at www.meadhunt.com/careers OR submit your cover letter and resume (with the pdf application, if possible, printed from our website) to the address below by Thursday, January 27, 2022. Interviews are awarded on our review of your ability to meet the qualifications in the paragraphs describing the “successful” candidate and “ideal” candidate, so be sure to explain where indicated in the online application (or in your COVER LETTER, not just in your resume, if you are applying by mail) how you meet each qualification listed in the paragraphs above.
MEAD & HUNT, Inc.
Attn: Req. #2022-4321
2440 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.