Truck Driver- SPD, FT, Nights
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Transportation
Posted on May 11, 2022
- This position performs the transport of 650lbs linen carts each day.
- This position performs these services in a manner, to provide a high level of quality to our customers.
- This position transports all supplies, drugs, food products, mail, linen, lab specimens, payroll, equipment, cash receipts, medical waste, compress gas cylinders, and reports in an accurately and time manner for all facilities of N.M.H.S.
- This position works as a part of a team with of all SPD, Courier Service, and all other N.M.H.S. employees.
- This position synchronizes all package tracking data from the PDA's each day and returns all signed copies of receiving, issuing, delivering, and shipping documents to coordinator. The log sheets of mileage/fuel/oil/temp readings/purchases are given to the supervisor.
- This position transports the items to be returned for credit for all facilities.
- This position performs the cleaning and maintaining of the vehicles, equipment and assists with the cleaning of the warehouse.
- The incumbent must have a high school education, excellent driving record, class D type commercial license and prefer prior experience driving a truck.