Parksite is looking for CDL Class A or Class B Truck Drivers to join our team!
The driver will haul building materials in our 48' flatbed truck. Routes downloaded daily with turn by turn directions by PeopleNet, no need to do any route planning! Electronic logging and DVIR completed by PeopleNet. This driver is expected to work as a valued member of the delivery team. The job primarily consists of local vehicle operations involving positioning and moving trucks and trailers at Parksite and customer locations to effect loading and unloading.
******** Job Benefits **********
- Starting Pay: $23-25/hr (Based On Experience)
- Morning Shift
- Local Routes
- Weekends off
- 95% No Touch Freight
- 10+ Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Daily dress code of "business casual"
- Health, Dental and Flexible Spending Insurance Plans
- A positive work environment with all team players
- A stake in your company with our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Operate company owned and leased trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of building products and materials.
- Perform required before, during and after operation user maintenance and provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Operate all Material Handling Equipment.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- CDL Class A or Class B license.
- Experience operating Material Handling Equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to make overnight runs as required by shipping needs.
- One or more years experience as truck driver.
- Must be able to learn to operate all Material Handling Equipment used by the company.
- Requires prolonged sitting, driving and Material Handling Equipment operations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold.
Visit our website to apply directly at www.parksite.com/careers
Parksite is a sales, marketing and distribution company serving many segments of the building industry, with a focus on both interior and exterior products. We are proud to supply the best Fabricators and Building Material dealers with category leading products for the residential, commercial and remodeling markets. Focusing on superior products and exceptional service, Parksite's unique marketplace niche is through education. We begin by identifying products with distinctive applications and specifically educate and emphasize the value of these products directly to architects, builders and designers. With this approach, we have become a leader in the industry with each of the products we sell. We combine marketing expertise and industry knowledge to create demand for our supplier business partners. We help build brands.