Maintenance Mechanic 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Penguin Random House Maintenance Mechanic 2nd & 3rd Shifts
The Westminster Operations Center for Penguin Random House is seeking a skilled Maintenance Mechanic.
Qualified candidates should possess:
• A minimum of 2 years maintenance experience required
• Preforming duties associated with Siemens or Allen Bradley Programmable Controllers or other relative PLC’s a plus
• Prior experience with forklift and/or conveyor repair preferred
• Proven skills relating to electrical and/or mechanical trades
• Electrical construction skills with the ability to read schematics helpful
• Additional experience with other crafts such as carpentry, plumbing, painting, masonry and welding.
To qualify for this position, you must be at least 18 years of age, have basic computer skills & physically capable of performing heavy lifting tasks. The ability to work regular overtime is required. Penguin Random House is proud to offer an excellent benefits package for which you are eligible your first day, a competitive salary, 401k, profit sharing and an extremely generous paid time off program! Monday - Friday 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm (2nd Shift) Sunday - Thursday 11:00 pm - 7:00 am (3rd Shift)
Penguin Random House is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.