Executive AssistantPRS GUITARS
Paul Reed Smith Guitars, one of the world’s premier guitar and amplifier manufacturers located in Stevensville, MD is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the full-time position of Executive Assistant to the COO and President.
Reporting directly to the COO and President, this position handles all administrative matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the COO and President by maintaining calendar, ensuring the COO and President are supplied with necessary documentation and preparation.
- Review and screen phone calls.
- Organizes and maintains filing system for the COO and President's offices.
- Maintains confidentiality of highly sensitive material.
- Arranges corporate travel for the COO, President and other traveling PRS employees by developing itineraries, booking transportation, arranging lodging and processing expense reports.
- Protects the COO and President's time by screening, researching and managing correspondence, messages and visitors.
- Always anticipating -- identifying problems, solutions before being asked to do so.
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Creating, editing and proofreading business communications and documents.
- Ability to write well -- VERY IMPORTANT!
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing timelines, gaining cooperation from others, monitoring progress, problem solving and making adjustments to plan.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of three (3) years working at an executive level
- Must be EXTREMELY proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Clean driving record
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility! Flexibility is needed in all aspects including hours needed to get the job done daily.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks while remaining calm under pressure.
- High level of discretion, judgment, tact and poise.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willing to take on new responsibilities and learn and grow in areas with no prior experience.
- Self-starter, self initiative, comfortable working independently.
Your Career at PRS Guitars
Located in Stevensville, Maryland, Paul Reed Smith Guitars is one of the world’s premier guitar and amplifier manufacturers. Since our humble beginning in 1985, PRS Guitars has always strived to create the highest quality instruments possible. Guitar and amplifier building are very personal things here, as most of us are dedicated players, refining our craft as builders, musicians, and artists of all kinds. Our deep commitment to the craft and our culture of quality are what drives PRS in the workplace and the marketplace.
We are a unique bunch with passion, deeply-rooted culture, and an ever-maturing understanding of the instrument, so if you are looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced and dynamic organization, PRS could be a great fit for you! Being located on Kent Island gives us the best of both worlds within Maryland. And, we are less than a mile from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, which makes commuting a snap regardless of which side of the bridge you call home. Please see the above listings for opportunities.
- Choose between one of three health insurance plans, with a health savings account and/or flexible spending account
- Dental coverage
- Dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short term disability
- Voluntary life insurance for the employee, spouse, and all dependents
- 401k plan with match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee guitars and discounts on PRS gear and apparel