RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN JOB POSTING
Sales Representative NO COLD CALLING – Paid Training/Commission Only
Why work at Renewal by Andersen?
Home Improvement sales are at an all-time high! Ninety percent of Americans are staying home and focusing on improving their homes. Our marketing generated leads are up! Take advantage of this boom by selling the most amazing replacement window and door products in the industry.
As an Outside Sales Representative with Renewal by Andersen, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate in providing excellent customer service, are committed to our amazing culture where we encourage personal development and growth paving the way to success. You will be part of a team who enjoys enriching the lives of our homeowners by creating an indoor living space where they can relax and enjoy their family and friends.
In our Sales Representative role, you will:
- Contact and develop pre-qualified leads that are generated by our own marketing department
- Conduct in-home consultations with homeowners where you will present sales solutions with project/cost estimates and custom design options
- Provide superior service to delight the customer during every phase of the sales cycle to exceed their expectations
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of career sales successes
- Developed competitive nature
- A keen sense of self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation and empathy
- Outgoing personality with a professional disposition
What we provide:
- No cold calling! Your leads are pre-set and pre-qualified
- Paid Training (Eight Weeks) + Vehicle Allowance, Mileage Reimbursement and Technology Stipend
- An uncapped earning potential can average $5,000-$10,000 monthly
- We offer a solid pathway to success!
- A culture that supports work-life balance + Employee Resource Networks
- Competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k + Profit Sharing
- 12,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals
- Following established sales processes through to completion
- Thorough knowledge of product offering
- Completing training process
- Becoming proficient at assessing and measuring insert windows
- Converting sales leads into sales
- Ensuring premium/superior customer service
- Arriving at sales appointments prepared and on time
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- A proven track record of closing sales
- Possesses excellent communication skills: written, listening and verbal
- Ability to build meaningful connections with customers in the sales cycle
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Time and work process management and the ability to work independently
Take a look at this video to learn more about the Sales Design Consultant role:
Renewal by Andersen is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.