Retired but not ready to slow down? COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVERS NEEDED!
Have you been told that you are a real People Person? Do you truly enjoy helping others? If so, Right at Home would love the chance to talk with you!
Right at Home provides In-Home Care & Assistance and helping people IS our business. We help mostly Senior adults get through their day by helping them with all the little things so they can stay in their homes. It means so much to them to be able to continue living where they feel most comfortable.. in their home!
And here’s the good part – You don’t need a license to work here. Right at Home has certified RN’s that can provide all the training you would need to begin a new career helping others. Licenses are great, but we have found that a great personality matters the most!
RIGHT at HOME is an Award- Winning National Home Care Agency that provides best in class in-home care as well as onsite facility care to the local community within Howard County, Frederick County, and Carroll County.
We are looking for full time or part time caregivers with schedule availability to start right away!
Whether you are retired, semi-retired or simply looking for purpose in your life, Right at Home offers schedules that can fit most anyone’s availability. We have 1, 2, 3 hour shifts up to 8 hours per day available right now for people with a passion to help others. So, whether it’s just a few hours a week, or a full-time career, you can create a schedule that is just right!
- Competitive pay starting at $15/16 hour with short shift differential up to $52.50!
- 24/7 on-call team ready to support you as a caregiver and answer any questions that arise
- Full benefits for full time caregivers (35 hours a week) that include health, dental, vision, disability
- Unlimited overtime opportunities as well as holiday pay and bonus incentives!
- Mileage reimbursement and gas card incentives
- Flexible schedule that you choose allowing you that perfect work/home life balance
- AMAZING referral program for caregivers you refer to our agency, no waiting period to start referring your friends or family!
- Uniforms provided
- Supportive open environment with freedom to bring up ideas or any concerns
Best of all, as a caring and compassionate person, you have the opportunity to tremendously improve the quality of life for others. The quality care that you can offer is desperately needed, and our clients will thank you for it. Many consider it volunteering with a paycheck.
If you believe this description is speaking to you, please don't hesitate. Give us a call today at (410) 871-9804. We would love the chance to talk and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Compassion, patience, and dependability are required
- at least 6 months caregiving experience (does not have to be paid experience)
- Must be willing to travel to and throughout Carroll County to visit our clients
- Valid CPR certification - CPR training available
- Valid driver’s license and reliable insured car for client transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities
- Covid Vaccination and Booster is a plus
Are you ready to begin a rewarding career helping others live comfortably?