Senior Security Alarm TechnicianStrat Enterprises Inc
Senior Security Alarm Technician Position
- Install and service electronic security, fire, access control, CCTV systems, and related security products.
- Install and service security system components, hardware, firmware, and software.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years previous industry experience.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of basic electronics and/or electrical practices.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, organization skills, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email.
- Must be drug free (drug testing required).
- Must have clean background (State Police Background check will be conducted).
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two points; with never having had a suspensions or a DUI (MVA check will be conducted).
- Ability to review and interpret electronic security system drawings.
- Read and interpret architectural drawings and security device symbols, code tables, riser and block diagrams, system component elevation drawings, panel designs, conduit related devices, system installation details and matrices.
- Execute assigned tasks and projects with attention to detail and work as an integral member of the team.
- Applicants selected for positions may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements; only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Must be able to perform the following:
- Lift 75 pounds
- Work on ladders and lifts
- Stand on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Work in cold/hot weather indoors or outdoors.
- Climb and work within small spaces.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift position
About the company:
Strat Security was established in 1992, and has grown to be one of the largest security companies in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. Strat Security offers the small company feel with the large company pay and benefits. We pride ourselves in committing our company to a higher standard of excellence for our employees and our customers.