Seeking an experienced Sales Administrator in Baltimore City, MD.
If you desire to work for a stable, growing, family-owned business with over four decades of experience in its field, then your passion, energy, and skills are what we need!
Join Swirnow Building Systems(SM) where we take pride in what we do and are passionate about delivering the right solutions to our clients.
Swirnow Building Systems SM located in Baltimore City, MD is celebrating over 45 years of serving the design and building communities. Now with two industry leading brands, the group has a long history of innovating and providing architectural cladding and structural floor and framing solutions for multi‐unit residential, commercial, retail and institutional projects across the country. Visit our website at www.swirnow.com for more information regarding our product lines.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with at least 5 years experience, for a Sales Administrator role. This position supports Managers and Executives. This individual must be computer savvy, a proven multi-tasker, a strong communicator in both verbal and written forms, be a self-starter and be able to learn and act quickly in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must possess strong organizational skills, have excellent follow up, the ability to work successfully under pressure, demonstrate flexibility, discretion and confidentiality and possess the ability to meet established deadlines with minimal supervision. The ability to work well independently and within a team atmosphere is a necessity.
As an entrepreneurial and progressive culture, we are passionate about our solutions and services, and committed to driving value and success for our customers and employees. As such, we seek to work efficiently and effectively.
- Assist executives with maintaining schedules.
- Liaise with internal staff.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Input data and prepare reports.
- General office clerical functions such as answering phones, maintaining and procuring office supplies, faxing, filing and other tasks as assigned.
- Maintenance of custom database of contacts, clients, leads, projects, and jobs.
- Dissemination of sales materials including literature, samples, proposals, plans, etc.
- Coordination of trade show activities, travel arrangements (flights, hotel, transportation), and attendance/support at select trade show events.
- Support Marketing Department needs.
- Coordinate special projects and activities.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative support role.
- Experience in the building materials arena is a plus.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel.
- Sense of urgency.
- Creative, passionate and high-achiever.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and self-driven individual.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and within a team environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves team player.
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s experience plus bonus.
- Full-time employee benefits package including health, dental, and vision.
- Free parking in our own fenced in and well-lit parking lot.
- Weekly company lunches, holiday gatherings, and celebration events of our ongoing success.
- A business casual, but professional workplace environment.
To learn more about us and our independent affiliates, please visit www.swirnow.com
To apply for this position, please attach and email your cover letter and resume to the email addresses provided in the job posting.
No phone calls please.