Executive HousekeeprThe Cherry Cove Group
Seeking Executive Housekeeper for Hilton Hotel in Aberdeen Maryland.
Offering $1000 sign on bonus (subject to terms and conditions)
The hotel Executive Housekeeper is an hourly position reporting directly to the General Manager. The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the hotel including guest rooms and public areas. Primary responsibilities include: ensuring guests are satisfied with hotel cleanliness; responding to guest’s needs; notifies maintenance of any safety or security concerns; maintaining inventory and cost controls; selecting, training, and supervising a motivated and skilled housekeeping workforce.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to multi-task and be organized
- Good time management skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to read, write, and understand information effectively in English
- Ability to complete Brand required training within Brand specified timeframe
- Ability to obtain CPR Certification
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED
- Three (3) years’ experience in hotel housekeeping
- One (1) year supervisory experience
Eligible for company paid benefits and holidays, training, cell phone and gym stipend, bonus plan and much more!