Plumber #112619The University of Maryland College Park
Facilities Management at the University of Maryland College Park seeks an experienced Plumber to perform plumbing work at the journey level. Plumber will support the plumbing needs of the campus, to include maintenance of the University’s total underground and inside building distribution systems.
- 4 years of progressively responsible experience in the plumbing trade.
- Maryland State certification as a licensed plumber.
- Must be a Journeyman WSSC-licensed Plumber/Gasfitter.
- Certified w/cross- connect back flow certification.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class “C” driver’s license with fewer than 6 points.
Salary/benefits: Commensurate with experience with starting salary range beginning at $43,685.
Position is Essential and subject to 24-hr day, 7 day-week span of operation.
Work hours are Mondays-Fridays, 7:00 AM-3:30 PM.
Benefits package include health insurance, tuition remission, paid leave, and retirement.
The University of Maryland is an EOE/AA Employer Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities are Encouraged to Apply.