Manager, Workday Reporting Manager
Position title: Manager, Workday Reporting Manager
Position #: 127946
Join our team to be part of the transformation to the next generation of administrative computing. The University of Maryland is seeking an experienced manager to lead the Workday Enterprise Services (WES) Reporting team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in enterprise reporting with a focus on customer engagement and high quality reporting solutions. The ideal candidate will also provide strong leadership and direction to support and develop the WES Reporting team analysts. The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the WES Technical Product Owner in the Division of Information Technology (DIT) and will manage the design, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Workday and PRISM reports.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
* Minimum of seven (7+) years’ experience in role(s) where responsible for IT operations and projects
* Hands-on IT Operations experience with good communication skills
* 10 years IT experience in technical analysis, design, and implementation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
* Knowledge of ETL or Reporting Tool Development
* Strong program/project management knowledge and skills, covering planning and execution including ability to rapidly assess risk and identify/resolve issues
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under various conditions and constraints
* Ability to build a positive team culture and promote professional growth
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship and conflict management
* Understanding of IT Change Management practices
* ERP implementation experience
* Experience with Financial and HR systems
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage designed to help you and your family live a healthy lifestyle;
* Flexible work opportunities;
* UMCP Tuition Remission for employees, and their dependents to grow and achieve greatness;
* Generous paid time off package to address work/life balance and maintain well-being;
* Retirement Benefits created to aid employees in reaching future retirement goals;
Salary range: $140,000-$150,000
**This position does not provide sponsorship for Visas.**
Physical demands: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Repetitive motion. Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines. Sitting for extended periods of time. Dexterity of hands and fingers required to operate a computer keyboard or mouse, and to handle other computer components. Ability to attend meetings at partner and customer offices.
Best consideration date: 09/13/2023 or open until filled
Please apply at: https://ejobs.umd.edu/
Background Check: Offers of employment are contingent on completion of a background check. Information reported by the background check will not automatically disqualify you from employment.